Cats of the Clans: a Warrior Cat Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Warrior Cat forums. Here you can chat with friends about the books, fanfics, roleplays, and much much more.

4 posters

Ghostclan~ Fallclan's mysterious neighbor

Tigerfire
    Tigerfire
    Warrior
    Warrior

Ghostclan~ Fallclan's mysterious neighbor Empty Ghostclan~ Fallclan's mysterious neighbor

Post  Tigerfire Fri Feb 05, 2010 5:17 pm

Ghostclan is a mysrtious clan. We are as silent as ghosts when we want to be, and as spooky as ghosts. We always hunt at nightime, and are not afriad of anything. You do not want to be on our bad side, if you are....good luck.

Ghostclan lives in a dark forest and feeds on the creatures of the night that we are able to catch. Ghostclan's camp is located in a claering surrounded by trees.
    The leader's den is a dark hole in a tree with a mossy ground.
    The warriors den is a prickly bush that has a view of the entrence. They chose that particular bush, so nothing will intrude in their den. The warriors are not afriad if the prickles scratch them.
    The Nursery is a big bramble bush not far from the warriors den. The queens always fear that their kits will get too close to the prickles, but the kits are smart enough to know that the looks on the warrior's faces mean~danger do not touch!~.
    The apprentices den is inside a big old tree, and it's close to the elders den so they can take care of them and protect them
    The medicine cat den is inside a huge rock close to the leader's den so if the leader is sick or the medicine cat has a prophecy, they don't have to go very far.
    The elders den is a bunch of ferns together with a mossy ground, the elders are close to the apprentices den so the warriors have enough to protect the nursery.

(i'll add on when i get more ideas for the clan)

Rituals
    It is a ritual for the apprentices to to hunt completely alone at night with no warrior to over come their fear, before they become warriors.
    It is a ritual for a new warrior to sit in silent vigil after their ceremony
    It is a ritual for the deputy to get 2 apprentices, 1 to be allowed to be deputy and 1 during their deputyship.

Alligiances
    Leader: Shadowstar~ stormy gray she-cat with dark shadowy stripes all over, with amber eyes and black paws Tigerfire

Deputy: needed

Medicine cat: Heatherpool~ gray she-cat with white stripes and sky blue eyescolor=darkblue]Heatherpool

Warriors: needed
    Flamepelt~ ginger tom with amber eyes(Heatherpool's brother) Heatherpool

Thornfur~ dark tabby tom with yellow eyes Blackfire

Apprentices: needed

Queens: needed

elders: needed[/color]

Last edited by Tigerfire on Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:03 pm; edited 5 times in total
    Heatherpool
    Heatherpool
    Warrior
    Warrior

Ghostclan~ Fallclan's mysterious neighbor Empty Re: Ghostclan~ Fallclan's mysterious neighbor

Post  Heatherpool Sat Feb 13, 2010 6:29 pm

Name:Heatherpool
    Pelt:Gray with white stripes
    Eyes: Sky blue
    Tigerfire
    Tigerfire
    Warrior
    Warrior

Ghostclan~ Fallclan's mysterious neighbor Empty Re: Ghostclan~ Fallclan's mysterious neighbor

Post  Tigerfire Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:00 pm

Thanks!
    Heatherpool
    Heatherpool
    Warrior
    Warrior

Post  Heatherpool Sun Feb 14, 2010 8:05 pm

Yep no problem Very Happy
    Heatherpool
    Heatherpool
    Warrior
    Warrior

Post  Heatherpool Wed Feb 17, 2010 11:06 pm

Heatherpool yawned and padded out of the medicine cats den. She looked up at the clear, blue sky. "Today would be a good time for getting herbs," she muttered to herself aloud.
    Tigerfire
    Tigerfire
    Warrior
    Warrior

Post  Tigerfire Wed Feb 17, 2010 11:22 pm

Shadowstar walked out of her den, greeted her medicine cat, then went out of the camp entrence to do some hunting.
    Heatherpool
    Heatherpool
    Warrior
    Warrior

Post  Heatherpool Thu Feb 18, 2010 6:07 pm

Heatherpool padded out of the camp to look for some herbs. As she sniffed the air, she darted between bushes.
    Tigerfire
    Tigerfire
    Warrior
    Warrior

Post  Tigerfire Thu Feb 18, 2010 7:15 pm

Shadowstar crouched down stalking a huge squirrel, she stalked silently through the forest and suddenly gave the squirrel a killing blow, with out any noise. She covered the squirrel's scent and went on looking for more...
    Heatherpool
    Heatherpool
    Warrior
    Warrior

Post  Heatherpool Thu Feb 18, 2010 9:06 pm

As she walked along the trees, Heatherpool saw a kittypet circle and lay on the ground. She padded up to the kittypet, but when it saw her, it darted up and and ran. Heatherpool rolled her eyes,"Kittypets."
    Tigerfire
    Tigerfire
    Warrior
    Warrior

Post  Tigerfire Thu Feb 18, 2010 9:13 pm

As Shadowstar put her 3 mice and 1 squirrel in the fresh kill pile, she decided to lead a bordor patrol. Unlike most leaders, Shadowstar liked to go out on patrol everyday.
    Heatherpool
    Heatherpool
    Warrior
    Warrior

Post  Heatherpool Thu Feb 18, 2010 9:37 pm

Heatherpool grabbed some yarrow and headed back to the camp.
    Tigerfire
    Tigerfire
    Warrior
    Warrior

Post  Tigerfire Sat Feb 27, 2010 4:06 pm

Shadowstar walked around the bordor by herself, with nothing else to do. When suuden'y she smelled fox over in Fallclan territory, They better take care of that fox...They probably can't, the weaklings. And with that thought she padded on, knowing that her clan was stronger...
    Heatherpool
    Heatherpool
    Warrior
    Warrior

Post  Heatherpool Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:34 pm

Heatherpool stored the yarrow in her den. She padded out of the den then looked at the forest; she could scent fox.

(hay guess what? i will be two cats in this clan! XD
    Name: Flamepelt
    Pelt: Ginger
    Eyes: Amber
    Other: Heatherpool's brother)
    Tigerfire
    Tigerfire
    Warrior
    Warrior

Post  Tigerfire Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:19 pm

(ADDED!)

Shadowstar was heading back to camp, when suddenly she heard the growl of an enormous animal, that made Shadowstar go affraid....It was a...BEAR!!! The animal let out a roar....
    Heatherpool
    Heatherpool
    Warrior
    Warrior

Post  Heatherpool Sun Feb 28, 2010 10:21 pm

Heatherpool jerked her head toward the roar coming from the forest. "Now I know I haven't fought in a lot of battles, but I'm pretty sure a fox doesn't sound like that," she said aloud.

Flamepelt dashed through the trees. He landed right next to Shadowstar. "Hello Shadowstar," Flamepelt mewed as he glanced at the bear.
    Tigerfire
    Tigerfire
    Warrior
    Warrior

Post  Tigerfire Sun Feb 28, 2010 10:39 pm

"Hello, Flamepelt." Shadowstar said, still looking up at the bear, "What ever you do...Do not move a muscle, or it will charge," She said quietly.
    Heatherpool
    Heatherpool
    Warrior
    Warrior

Post  Heatherpool Mon Mar 01, 2010 7:48 pm

Flamepelt stood his ground, but did what his leader told him to do. The bear's lips were pulled in a snarl. Flamepelt slowly unsleathed his claws...
    Tigerfire
    Tigerfire
    Warrior
    Warrior

Post  Tigerfire Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:21 pm

Shadowstar could feel her clanmates anticipation to fight, "You will die if you fight this," She hissed quietly. "I know bears! Just stay still, and it will walk away..."
    Heatherpool
    Heatherpool
    Warrior
    Warrior

Post  Heatherpool Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:55 pm

Heatherpool padded through the forest, trying to scent Shadowstar and Flamepelt. She quickly picked it up and dashed to where it was leading to.

Flamepelt sleathed his claws and sniffed the air. Other than the bear, he could scent Heatherpool."Heatherpool is following us..." Flamepelt muttered.
    Tigerfire
    Tigerfire
    Warrior
    Warrior

Post  Tigerfire Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:30 pm

"No!" She hissed. "We can't have our medicine cat, injured." The bear seemed to smell another cat too, because it roared and charged toward the 2, soon to be 3 cats....
    Heatherpool
    Heatherpool
    Warrior
    Warrior

Post  Heatherpool Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:04 pm

Heatherpool came to a stop when she saw the bear charge at Shadowstar and Flamepelt. Suddenly, she felt something rush over her. It's a sign! From StarClan!

Flamepelt quicky dodged the bear. He sniffed the air and then saw little Heatherpool sitting still, wide-eyed.

(Srry i had to reply sooooo late! i went to the dentist to pull some teeth and my mouth got numb Sad )
    Tigerfire
    Tigerfire
    Warrior
    Warrior

Post  Tigerfire Thu Mar 04, 2010 5:47 pm

(Awww, I know how you feel. Last summer, I had to get 4 teeth taken out: my 2 upper 12 year molers, 1 of my 12 year molers that was completly side ways under the gum!(the whole reason i had to get surgery!!) and 1 of my wisdom teeth. I could not talk for hours! It would just sound like jibberish, because my lower lip, chin, and cheeks were numb. And i had stitches and antibiotics and advil! I also had a bruise below my left cheek...It was the worst!)

Shadowstar quickly dodged the bear and unsheathed her claws...
    Heatherpool
    Heatherpool
    Warrior
    Warrior

Post  Heatherpool Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:45 pm

( WTF?! gawd thats scary!! i hate dentist!)

Flamepelt hissed and lunged for the bear. The bear turned and easily pushed Flamepelt off.
    Tigerfire
    Tigerfire
    Warrior
    Warrior

Post  Tigerfire Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:28 pm

(actually, it wasn't the dentist...It was some special surgery guy, but the best part was that, they put me to sleep...It was the BEST sleep i ever had! NO dreams!)

Shadowstar growled and scratched the bear's leg, it roared and threw Shadowstar off...
    Heatherpool
    Heatherpool
    Warrior
    Warrior

Post  Heatherpool Fri Mar 05, 2010 6:09 pm

(geezz..... im still scared...)

Heatherpool hissed and lunged for the bear's ankles, clumsly. The bear roared and then slashed her shoulder. She leaped back wailing.

Flamepelt watched in horror as his sister was clawed by the bear. Anger rushed over him as he leaped onto the shoulders of the bear and knocked it over onto the ground.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:43 am