Cats of the Clans: a Warrior Cat Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Warrior Cat forums. Here you can chat with friends about the books, fanfics, roleplays, and much much more.

4 posters

DragonClan (the new one. still dont throw tomatoes at me!!)

Heatherpool
    Heatherpool
    Warrior
    Warrior

DragonClan (the new one. still dont throw tomatoes at me!!) Empty DragonClan (the new one. still dont throw tomatoes at me!!)

Post  Heatherpool Fri Mar 05, 2010 6:27 pm

The dragons were supposivly,(i think i spelled that wrong XD), extinct. Eather being killed by humans or dying of diseses (i think i spelled that wrong too XDD) until none of them were left, or so said. But recently, few dragons have been spotted flying off in a distance in the sky.

Me: And thats where you come in. *points at you* yeah thats right, you right there. We are gonna have to survive! BWA HAHAHAHA!! Yeah its a test of survival. So anyway... go survive!! Twisted Evil
    You: affraid WTF?!

So, ahem, getting back on topic, on an island where dragons live, thats where we all live. But sadly we have to hunt were the humans live (great yay... -_-) there is a leader which is called the "Firecatcher" (no their names are not that its just wat the positions called) there is the deputy-ish dragon called the "Firedreamer", the warrior dragons (ya know the usual hunting fighting) the healer the dragon to-bes elders queens and last but not least the draclings. so ya you know its like warriorcatz and like i said earlier...survival. to register fill this out.....

Name:
    What you would like to be called:
    Screen name:
    Looks:
    Mate:
    Draclings:

soo yaa have fun!

Firecatcher: Primrose (my real name is The Black Rose) pure black; red eyes; black wings with horns on the tip. Female. ~Heatherpool~

Firedreamer:

Healer:

Warriors: Goldheart (real name is The Golden Dragon)Pure golden dragon; bright amber eyes. Female. ~Tigerfire~

To-Bes: Runningwind (real name is The Running Wind) Gray dragon; yellow eyes; Male. ~Blackfire~

Queens:

Elders:

Draclings:

Last edited by Heatherpool on Fri Apr 02, 2010 3:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Tigerfire
    Tigerfire
    Warrior
    Warrior

DragonClan (the new one. still dont throw tomatoes at me!!) Empty Re: DragonClan (the new one. still dont throw tomatoes at me!!)

Post  Tigerfire Fri Mar 05, 2010 6:31 pm

Coolio
    Tigerfire
    Tigerfire
    Warrior
    Warrior

DragonClan (the new one. still dont throw tomatoes at me!!) Empty Re: DragonClan (the new one. still dont throw tomatoes at me!!)

Post  Tigerfire Fri Mar 05, 2010 6:35 pm

Goldheart set a few traps and was going to continue them tomarrow because she had to get some sleep. She went back to camp, and into her den.
    Heatherpool
    Heatherpool
    Warrior
    Warrior

Post  Heatherpool Fri Mar 05, 2010 6:43 pm

As she rushed through the trees, Primrose spotted a few human draclings. She huffed and grabbed them. She flew over to the other island and put them down there. She jumpeda nd flew back to the camp.
    Tigerfire
    Tigerfire
    Warrior
    Warrior

Post  Tigerfire Fri Mar 05, 2010 6:55 pm

As Goldheart slept, she dreamed that all the humans were killed and it was because of her! In her dream, Primrose was beaming at her warrior...Proud. Goldheart sighed, One day...That will happen (Man, Goldheart is almost like Tigerstar!)
    Heatherpool
    Heatherpool
    Warrior
    Warrior

Post  Heatherpool Fri Mar 05, 2010 7:01 pm

(thats what i was thinking about!! next thing you know you will be trying to kill me or something! not tongue )

Primrose landed in the middle of the clearing. She walked into her den to get some sleep.
    Tigerfire
    Tigerfire
    Warrior
    Warrior

Post  Tigerfire Fri Mar 05, 2010 7:04 pm

(...That wouldn't be a bad idea...It would make it more exciting!)

Goldheart shifted in her sleep...
    Heatherpool
    Heatherpool
    Warrior
    Warrior

Post  Heatherpool Fri Mar 05, 2010 7:12 pm

( pale XD just kidding! ya that would be a good idea)

Primrose's dream began in a starry meadow. A dragon flew and landed in front of her. He nodded and said,"The Black Rose." "The Blue Storm... what is it?" Primrose asked him. "Be cautious..." he muttered then jumped and flew in the air.
    Tigerfire
    Tigerfire
    Warrior
    Warrior

Post  Tigerfire Fri Mar 05, 2010 7:37 pm

(I'm not saying that you would die, but.....Goldheart now has an ambition to be leader so....Do what The Blue Storm, told you to do...)

Goldheart padded out of her den and stretched her wings.
    Heatherpool
    Heatherpool
    Warrior
    Warrior

Post  Heatherpool Fri Mar 05, 2010 7:50 pm

(your avatar is friggin awsome!!)

Primrose stirred in her nest. She awoke and thought of what The Blue Storm said. She got up and walked out of her den. Be caution.... She could still hear his words ring in her ears.
    Tigerfire
    Tigerfire
    Warrior
    Warrior

Post  Tigerfire Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:46 pm

( Very Happy Thanks)

Goldheart walked out of the camp as Primrose got up, "I'm checking the traps," She called to her leader.
    Heatherpool
    Heatherpool
    Warrior
    Warrior

Post  Heatherpool Fri Mar 05, 2010 11:49 pm

Primrose nodded and dug up the deer she buried.
    Tigerfire
    Tigerfire
    Warrior
    Warrior

Post  Tigerfire Sat Mar 06, 2010 1:17 pm

Goldheart walked along until she found her traps. There was one human in it, and he was still squirming. Goldheart picked three claws on her right leg and slashed them across his neck. It was now dead. And now, it looked like a smaller animal did it....This will be easier than I thought...
    Heatherpool
    Heatherpool
    Warrior
    Warrior

Post  Heatherpool Sat Mar 06, 2010 6:49 pm

Primrose watched Goldheart kill the human. She took the deer and ate some of it. As Primrose thought about what the dragon said from her dream, she saved the last of the deer for Goldheart.
    Tigerfire
    Tigerfire
    Warrior
    Warrior

Post  Tigerfire Sat Mar 06, 2010 9:56 pm

Goldheart found Primrose and said, "One human got caught in the traps and it died overnight," She said. Goldheart took a bite from the deer that Primrose had offered.
    Heatherpool
    Heatherpool
    Warrior
    Warrior

Post  Heatherpool Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:18 pm

(have you seen that new person online? what was it..? Magaline or something?)

Primrose nodded and then said,"Some of the draclings saw some of the traps,(more dragons Razz)so make sure they stay away from it."
    Tigerfire
    Tigerfire
    Warrior
    Warrior

Post  Tigerfire Sun Mar 07, 2010 5:13 pm

"Yes Primrose." Goldheart said, nodding. She went back to camp to talk to her friend, Redclaw: A red male dragon with dark eyes. "Goldheart! When are you going to be leader! I'm tired of Primrose!" he growled quietly. "Soon, Redclaw, she's gaining more of my trust everyday, once i'm leader, Dragonclan will be great! We will be feared by the other clans!" Redclaw nodded, "Ok..."

(Hee hee, I feel evil Twisted Evil, It's fun playing a bad guy!)
    Tigerfire
    Tigerfire
    Warrior
    Warrior

Post  Tigerfire Sun Mar 07, 2010 5:15 pm

(...Oh Mangerpola! haven't seen Him/her since he/she joined Rolling Eyes )
    Heatherpool
    Heatherpool
    Warrior
    Warrior

Post  Heatherpool Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:48 pm

(yeah...probably forgot about this website XD )

Primrose organized a patrol around the territory to check for anymore humans. "Redclaw!," she called,"You are needed on a patrol with Scarface and Firescale. I will acompany you as well."
    Tigerfire
    Tigerfire
    Warrior
    Warrior

Post  Tigerfire Mon Mar 08, 2010 12:04 am

"Yes Primrose," He walked up to his leader and the rest of the patrol. he took one last glance at Goldheart, and then followed the patrol out of camp.

(Yeah...I think Snowtooth forgot about her own website!)
    Heatherpool
    Heatherpool
    Warrior
    Warrior

Post  Heatherpool Mon Mar 08, 2010 6:26 pm

(ya! haha i wouldnt have forgotten mine if i made one!)

Primrose led the patrol across the meadow. She halted and then said,"We should split up here. Call if you need any help, and come back when you're done." With that, Primrose took flight along with Scarface and Redscale.
    Tigerfire
    Tigerfire
    Warrior
    Warrior

Post  Tigerfire Mon Mar 08, 2010 8:33 pm

Redclaw flew into the air and looked down searching for humans to kill...He found and flew landing on them, which killed them. He roared triumphantly. Yeah, that's right! Stupid humans...
    Heatherpool
    Heatherpool
    Warrior
    Warrior

Post  Heatherpool Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:57 pm

(omg one of my favorite radio stations kicked this guy off for cursing.... it was scary and i listened to the whole thing... alot of people prank called him during the comercial break and asked him to play a song that wasnt on the station. so then he was like "just a shout out to all you ____ who called me during the break, this is not 93.3 (or somthing like that) so would all you ___ ____ stop requesting songs that arent on here?!"...i cried after that and i have no idea why Sad Sad Sad )

Primrose landed near a cave. She spotted a rabbit quickly. Thats funny. I don't remeber prey on our territory. She quickly killed the rabbit and held it in her jaws.
    Tigerfire
    Tigerfire
    Warrior
    Warrior

Post  Tigerfire Mon Mar 08, 2010 11:41 pm

( Shocked...Wow, that wasn't smart...But I don't blame him for losing his temper, cus that happens to me too...)

Redclaw scaned the territory around him. No more humans. He walked around, looking for more humans on his territory...
    Tigerfire
    Tigerfire
    Warrior
    Warrior

Post  Tigerfire Mon Mar 08, 2010 11:43 pm

(But i don't cuss! I say dang it, God dang it, sugar...And i think thats it.)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Mar 18, 2024 10:40 pm