Cats of the Clans: a Warrior Cat Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Warrior Cat forums. Here you can chat with friends about the books, fanfics, roleplays, and much much more.

4 posters

DragonClan (the new one. still dont throw tomatoes at me!!)

Heatherpool
    Heatherpool
    Warrior
    Warrior

DragonClan (the new one. still dont throw tomatoes at me!!) - Page 2 Empty Re: DragonClan (the new one. still dont throw tomatoes at me!!)

Post  Heatherpool Tue Mar 09, 2010 6:16 pm

(yeah...it stinks cuz he hasnt been back on the station ever since... then there was a comercial saying,"Thank you for listening to Kiss FM (Thats the station) I am still investigating what happened during the "Billy the Kid (the cursing dude) incident. Until we have fully investigated this, Billy the Kid will not be returning to Kiss FM. Again thank you for listening to this message. yep worst day ever)

Primrose sniffed the rabbit. It smelled of crow-food. It was too much of an easy catch... Then the idea hit her. They're trying to poison us!
    Heatherpool
    Heatherpool
    Warrior
    Warrior

DragonClan (the new one. still dont throw tomatoes at me!!) - Page 2 Empty Re: DragonClan (the new one. still dont throw tomatoes at me!!)

Post  Heatherpool Tue Mar 09, 2010 6:17 pm

(I cuss sometimes... but its accidents. most of the time i stop myself by biting on my tongue really hard.)
    Tigerfire
    Tigerfire
    Warrior
    Warrior

Post  Tigerfire Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:30 pm

(Ha, you bite your toungue...Ouch)

Redclaw spotted some humans holding down a rabbit and puttung something into it with a needle. Redclaw roared to scare them away. He aproached the rabbit and sniffed it, yuck! It was poisened...Anger welled up in Redlcaw. He let out a roar of fury.

Meanwhile...

Goldheart paced up and down the camp, planning something....
    Heatherpool
    Heatherpool
    Warrior
    Warrior

Post  Heatherpool Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:58 pm

Primrose glared at the rabbit in disgust. She quickly buried it. If they just let out the rabbits, they can't be far... She quickly jumped in the air and took off.
    Tigerfire
    Tigerfire
    Warrior
    Warrior

Post  Tigerfire Tue Mar 09, 2010 11:53 pm

Redclaw looked up to see Primrose flying around. "Primrose!" He called. He flew in the air beside her. "Our prey has been poisened!" He growled. "The only way to stop this is to kill all of the humans in our area!"
    Heatherpool
    Heatherpool
    Warrior
    Warrior

Post  Heatherpool Wed Mar 10, 2010 6:10 pm

"Calm down Redclaw," Primrose said,"There is another way. We find them and then chase them off. I have no idea how they got here, but they can't swim so they must have came in something else. Chase them back to their land, and then we will find the poisoned prey."
    Tigerfire
    Tigerfire
    Warrior
    Warrior

Post  Tigerfire Wed Mar 10, 2010 6:21 pm

"But they will keep coming back!" Redclaw argued.
    Heatherpool
    Heatherpool
    Warrior
    Warrior

Post  Heatherpool Wed Mar 10, 2010 6:28 pm

Primrose glared at Redclaw,"Right now, I don't want to lose any dragons."
    Tigerfire
    Tigerfire
    Warrior
    Warrior

Post  Tigerfire Wed Mar 10, 2010 6:32 pm

Redclaw was still mad that he couldn't kill any, but he held his toungue.

(I gtg)
    Heatherpool
    Heatherpool
    Warrior
    Warrior

Post  Heatherpool Wed Mar 10, 2010 6:35 pm

(kayy)

Primrose found a group of humans. She landed in front of them and screeched. They got up and dashed away quickly. [i]That was easier than I thought.
    Tigerfire
    Tigerfire
    Warrior
    Warrior

Post  Tigerfire Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:43 am

Redclaw saw a group of humans by a fire. They want fire, I'll give them fire! He landed next to them and blew fire out of his mouth, the humans screamed in terror and ran away. Peice of meat...

('Peice of meat' is the dragon saying for 'peice of cake')
    Heatherpool
    Heatherpool
    Warrior
    Warrior

Post  Heatherpool Tue Mar 16, 2010 4:12 pm

( XDD niceee)

Primrose scanned the territory to look for more humans. She spotted some and then darted toward them and hot flames seeped out of the mouth. They all yelled and ran toward the water.
    Tigerfire
    Tigerfire
    Warrior
    Warrior

Post  Tigerfire Thu Mar 18, 2010 3:51 pm

Redclaw returned to his leader and said, "I found some by a fire and i scared them away....I can't find anymore."
    Heatherpool
    Heatherpool
    Warrior
    Warrior

Post  Heatherpool Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:52 pm

Primrose nodded,"Then we will go back to camp."
    Tigerfire
    Tigerfire
    Warrior
    Warrior

Post  Tigerfire Tue Mar 23, 2010 4:38 pm

Goldheart paced up and down the camp waiting impaitently for the patrol to return. Finally, she looked up to see Redclaw and Primrose enter the camp. "How many did you find? I knew those humans were up to no good! We should of killed them when we first saw them!" she growled.
    Heatherpool
    Heatherpool
    Warrior
    Warrior

Post  Heatherpool Tue Mar 23, 2010 5:04 pm

Primrose glanced at Goldheart,"I already told you why we can't do that."
    Blackfire
    Blackfire

Post  Blackfire Wed Mar 24, 2010 5:44 pm

Name: The Running Wind
    What you would like to be called: Runningwind
    Screen name: Blackfire
    Looks: Gray with yellow eyes
    Personalty: loyal to DragonClan, but will not show mercy in battles.
    Mate: none
    Draclings: none
    Tigerfire
    Tigerfire
    Warrior
    Warrior

Post  Tigerfire Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:09 pm

Heatherpool wrote:Primrose glanced at Goldheart,"I already told you why we can't do that."
    Goldheat snorted. She turned around and got some leafover meat, then she sat down and tore into it.
    Blackfire
    Blackfire

Post  Blackfire Fri Apr 02, 2010 2:55 pm

Runningwind slid out of the to-be den. He streatched his wings.
    Heatherpool
    Heatherpool
    Warrior
    Warrior

Post  Heatherpool Fri Apr 02, 2010 2:58 pm

(lol sorry i havent been on in a while! i was grounded!)

Primrose turned her head toward Runningwind. "Runningwind, can you keep an eye on Goldheart?" she asked.
    Tigerfire
    Tigerfire
    Warrior
    Warrior

Post  Tigerfire Tue Apr 06, 2010 7:45 pm

Goldheart caught Primrose telling something to Runningwind, but she didn't know what. She got up and went to her den. I will kill those humans, no matter what Primrose says.....
    Blackfire
    Blackfire

Post  Blackfire Sat Apr 10, 2010 1:12 am

Runningwind nodded to Primrose. I wonder why she wants me to watch Goldheart?
    Heatherpool
    Heatherpool
    Warrior
    Warrior

Post  Heatherpool Sat Apr 10, 2010 1:25 am

Primrose yawned and then walked into her den. She settled down in her den and drifted off to sleep.
    maple

Location : I live at(we interupt this program with an important message"ooooooooo""

Post  maple Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:36 pm

Name:maple
    What you would like to be called:smoky
    Screen name:maple
    Looks:small,earthy brown with smoky gray eyes
    Personalty:kind and gentle, will avoid humans at all cost
    Mate:blaze
    Draclings:none

Name:blaze
    What you would like to be called:blaze
    Screen name:maple
    Looks:small, green dragon with brown eyes
    Personalty:kind and gentle, will avoid humans at all cost
    Mate:maple/smoky
    Draclings:none

please follow this link:

https://catsoftheclansrpg.rpg-board.net/fanclans-f2/cliffclan-role-play-t27.htm

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:17 am