Cats of the Clans: a Warrior Cat Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Warrior Cat forums. Here you can chat with friends about the books, fanfics, roleplays, and much much more.

5 posters

FallClan-- resting beneath the natural beauty of the mystic waterfalls above us. AKA da ADMIN's clan!

DragonTamer (Admin)
    DragonTamer (Admin)
    Admin

FallClan-- resting beneath the natural beauty of the mystic waterfalls above us. AKA da ADMIN's clan! Empty FallClan-- resting beneath the natural beauty of the mystic waterfalls above us. AKA da ADMIN's clan!

Post  DragonTamer (Admin) Sat Jan 23, 2010 6:25 pm

(I'll post Clan info soon once I have a leader, though almost the same as TropicalClan Laughing .)

_______________________________________________________________________________
    Leader-- none yet, needed.

Deputy-- none yet, needed

Medicine Cat--

Sunbreeze~ tan she-cat with white swirls, stripes, and flecks. Bright ocean blue eyes.

Warriors--

Tigerfire~ orange tabby she-cat with black stripes and ice-blue eyes.
    Apprentice, Blazepaw

Apprentices--

Blazepaw~ pure black she-cat with blue eyes.

Queens: She-cats nursing or expecting-- none yet, needed.

Kits-- none yet, needed.

Elders--

Fernbristle~ pale gray flecked she-cat with a bushy tail and green eyes. (rped by Snowtooth- Admin)

Fresh-kill Pile-- nothing yet

Prophecies-- none yet

Allies-- none yet

Enemies-- none yet, thankfully

To join, please fill out this form:

Name:
    Mentor(if app.):
    Mate/Kits:
    Other:

Last edited by DragonTamer (Admin) on Fri Jan 29, 2010 7:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Tigerfire
    Tigerfire
    Warrior
    Warrior

FallClan-- resting beneath the natural beauty of the mystic waterfalls above us. AKA da ADMIN's clan! Empty Re: FallClan-- resting beneath the natural beauty of the mystic waterfalls above us. AKA da ADMIN's clan!

Post  Tigerfire Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:44 pm

Tigerfire
    she-cat
    orange with black tabby stripes(like a tiger) with a white under belly and long claws and steel blue eyes
    Warrior
    Other~ Parents died in battle when she was little, so she vowed to be fearless in battle and to get revenge for her parents. She also wants an apprentice.
    Heatherpool
    Heatherpool
    Warrior
    Warrior

FallClan-- resting beneath the natural beauty of the mystic waterfalls above us. AKA da ADMIN's clan! Empty Re: FallClan-- resting beneath the natural beauty of the mystic waterfalls above us. AKA da ADMIN's clan!

Post  Heatherpool Fri Jan 29, 2010 6:45 pm

Name:Blazepaw
    Appearance:pure black with blue eyes
    Mentor(if app.):Tigerfire
    Mate/Kits:N/A
    Other:N/A
    Very Happy
    Tigerfire
    Tigerfire
    Warrior
    Warrior

Post  Tigerfire Fri Feb 05, 2010 4:47 pm

Tigerfire stalked to the apprentices den and called out, "Blazepaw, hunting patrol, come on!" then she walked over to the entrence to wait.
    Heatherpool
    Heatherpool
    Warrior
    Warrior

Post  Heatherpool Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:53 pm

"Okay!" Blazepaw called and pelted out of the aprentices den. She stopped next to Tigerfire. "I'm ready!" she mewed.
    Tigerfire
    Tigerfire
    Warrior
    Warrior

Post  Tigerfire Sat Feb 06, 2010 12:32 am

"Good", she said. Tigerfire walked out of camp a little ways away and said, "Now, what can you smell?"
    Heatherpool
    Heatherpool
    Warrior
    Warrior

Post  Heatherpool Sat Feb 06, 2010 1:35 am

Blazepaw sniffed the air and then said,"I smell...squirrel." She glanced around and saw a squirrel nibbling on a nut.
    Tigerfire
    Tigerfire
    Warrior
    Warrior

Post  Tigerfire Sat Feb 06, 2010 1:54 pm

"Good" Tigerfire was pleased. "Now lets see if you can get it? I know it's your first time, nut i want to see how well your instincts are," Tigerfire said quietly, trying not to disturb the squirrel.
    Heatherpool
    Heatherpool
    Warrior
    Warrior

Post  Heatherpool Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:44 pm

Blazepaw dropped into a hunter crouch, and slowly slid her paws across the forest floor. The squirrel stopped nibbling on the nut, looked up, and saw Blazepaw. The squirrel ran swiftly up the tree; Blazepaw spat,"Mouse dung!"
    Tigerfire
    Tigerfire
    Warrior
    Warrior

Post  Tigerfire Sun Feb 07, 2010 12:53 pm

Tigerfire purred,"That's ok, i wasn't expecting you to catch it the first time, with no experience that would of been amazing." "your crouch was good, but you were upwind and try not to get too close, be a little far away so it doesn't catch your scent," Tigerfire sniffed the air for more prey scent. "There is another squirrel close by, lets see if you can catch it, then maybe we could go on to mouse."
    Heatherpool
    Heatherpool
    Warrior
    Warrior

Post  Heatherpool Sun Feb 07, 2010 2:04 pm

Blazepaw took a deep breath and dropped back into a hunters crouch. Again, she slid her paws across the ground, and then swiftly pounced on the squirrel. "Yay!" Blazepaw mewed bouncing around,"I caught the squirrel!" Nya~! Nya~! Nya~!
    Tigerfire
    Tigerfire
    Warrior
    Warrior

Post  Tigerfire Sun Feb 07, 2010 6:41 pm

"Now that's what i'm talking about!" Tigerfire said. Tigerfire's eyes suddenly darted to the left to see a mouse scuffling under the trees. She crouched down and slid silently on the ground. Then, she pounced, and struck the killing blow. Picking up her mouse she said, "Now lets get back to camp, i'll show you the bordors tomarrow." Then, she started to walk off in the direction of the camp.
    Heatherpool
    Heatherpool
    Warrior
    Warrior

Post  Heatherpool Sun Feb 07, 2010 9:36 pm

Blazepaw picked up her squirrel, and followed Tigerfire to the camp.
    Tigerfire
    Tigerfire
    Warrior
    Warrior

Post  Tigerfire Sun Feb 07, 2010 11:16 pm

(The saints won, the Siants won!!) Tigerfire dropped her kill in the fresh kill pile and went to lye down in the sun. (where is everybody??? The only person i've seen since the weekend has been you Heatherpool)
    Heatherpool
    Heatherpool
    Warrior
    Warrior

Post  Heatherpool Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:45 pm

Blazepaw dropped her squirrel in the fresh kill pile and then walked up to a small tree. She scrambled up the tree and looked up at the clouds.

(ah ya saints!!! I kno!! were like the only two on!! i bet all of the others forgot about this website; but what happened to Dragontamer?)
    Tigerfire
    Tigerfire
    Warrior
    Warrior

Post  Tigerfire Mon Feb 08, 2010 11:25 pm

Heatherpool wrote:Blazepaw dropped her squirrel in the fresh kill pile and then walked up to a small tree. She scrambled up the tree and looked up at the clouds.

(ah ya saints!!! I kno!! were like the only two on!! i bet all of the others forgot about this website; but what happened to Dragontamer?)
    (yeah i don't know what happened to Snowtooth(Dragontamer) (Maybe they have a lot of work?) (i really don't cus i had a snow day today and i'm going to have one tomarrow, and my guess i'm going to be off on Wednesday, cus were supposed to get heavy snow then. and i have off on Friday and Monday cus of Presidents day) (This is getting ridiculous!)
    Heatherpool
    Heatherpool
    Warrior
    Warrior

Post  Heatherpool Tue Feb 09, 2010 6:31 pm

( -.-\ -.-\ ahh thats not fair!! i wish i had all thoses days off that would be like paradise for me! lol!)
    Tigerfire
    Tigerfire
    Warrior
    Warrior

Post  Tigerfire Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:09 pm

Heatherpool wrote:( -.-\ -.-\ ahh thats not fair!! i wish i had all thoses days off that would be like paradise for me! lol!)
    (you could say its paradise, but i still have to shovel snow, snow and more snow! there is so much freakin snow Neutral its pretty tiring Sleep)
    Heatherpool
    Heatherpool
    Warrior
    Warrior

Post  Heatherpool Wed Feb 10, 2010 8:36 pm

(ah! thats alot of snow! i never get that much, rarely sleet)

Blazepaw jumped down from the tree and padded into the apprentices den, yawing.
    Tigerfire
    Tigerfire
    Warrior
    Warrior

Post  Tigerfire Wed Feb 10, 2010 9:14 pm

(ah ha! Snowtooth was just on the forums!)

Tigerfire went into the warriors den to et some sleep.
    Heatherpool
    Heatherpool
    Warrior
    Warrior

Post  Heatherpool Fri Feb 12, 2010 2:19 pm

Tigerfire wrote:(ah ha! Snowtooth was just on the forums!)

Tigerfire went into the warriors den to et some sleep.
    (^_^ ( *(00)* )
    Tigerfire
    Tigerfire
    Warrior
    Warrior

Post  Tigerfire Sat Feb 13, 2010 1:17 pm

(are you going to watch the Winter Olympics? and if you are, who are you rooting for?)
    Heatherpool
    Heatherpool
    Warrior
    Warrior

Post  Heatherpool Sat Feb 13, 2010 6:26 pm

(ahh i forgot about it!!! i dunno who im going for...)

Blazepaw slowly padded out of the apprentices den and washed herself.
    Tigerfire
    Tigerfire
    Warrior
    Warrior

Post  Tigerfire Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:02 pm

(Go U.S.A!!) Tigerfire emerged from the warriors den and stretched.
    Heatherpool
    Heatherpool
    Warrior
    Warrior

Post  Heatherpool Sun Feb 14, 2010 8:04 pm

Blazepaw glanced at Tigerfire and mewed happily,"Hi, Tigerfire!"

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:50 pm