Cats of the Clans: a Warrior Cat Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Warrior Cat forums. Here you can chat with friends about the books, fanfics, roleplays, and much much more.

WE EAT TOMATOES AND LAUGH FOR NO REaSON!!!

maple

Location : I live at(we interupt this program with an important message"ooooooooo""

WE EAT TOMATOES AND LAUGH FOR NO REaSON!!! Empty WE EAT TOMATOES AND LAUGH FOR NO REaSON!!!

Post  maple Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:57 pm

You passed the test! you can rp at catty cats and have no reason to do anything, but you can if you want. I would appreciate if you filled out this form first:

name:
    eye color:
    reason for wanting no reason to do anything(optional):
    alert number(how I can alert you of twolegs):

here are the rules:
    1. don't join and not post, if you don't post for two weeks you are deleted unless you give me a reason beforehand.
    2.only use cat swears or insults(fox dung!/mouse brain!)
    3. we are in a place that twolegs come. When they do you have to hide unless you are not posting and/or are on vacation
    4.No playing invincible. you can have names like "invinciblecat" but you can't actually be invincible.
    5.no playing like you have powers.you can't have a cat that can "drain/fill a lake" or some other weird power because real cats can't do that.
    6. no calling someone not awesome.
    7.evil cats are allowed, but will be exposed and may be banished.
    9.you are all awesome!

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 7:09 am