Cats of the Clans: a Warrior Cat Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Warrior Cat forums. Here you can chat with friends about the books, fanfics, roleplays, and much much more.

Forbidden ~ A fanfic by Silversplodge

Silversplodge
    Silversplodge

Forbidden ~ A fanfic by Silversplodge Empty Forbidden ~ A fanfic by Silversplodge

Post  Silversplodge Sat Feb 19, 2011 12:59 pm

~Okay, so I've already written this story on another site, so I'll just copy and paste from there. I'll post a couple of chapters every couple of days at average.
    The story will begin on the next post.
    Hope you enjoy it! cheers Very Happy Smile Razz Wink music dude
    Silversplodge
    Silversplodge

Forbidden ~ A fanfic by Silversplodge Empty Re: Forbidden ~ A fanfic by Silversplodge

Post  Silversplodge Sat Feb 19, 2011 1:02 pm

Prologue

"Two she-kits and a tomkit." The BlossomClan medicine cat, Whitepool, meowed.

Silversplodge gazed at her 3 kits pure happiness in her eyes. "I couldn't of asked for 3 more beautiful kits. Thank you StarClan." Silversplodge pulled her 3 newborn kits toward her with her tail and started licking them.

"What are you going to name them?" A golden tabby tom, named Sunclaw, asked his mate.

"Dawnkit, Moonkit and Stealthkit." The silver-grey she-cat replied, still licking her kits.

Dawnkit, a brown tabby she-kit and Stealthkit, a black and white tomkit, started to drink milk from their mother. But Moonkit, a pure white shekit with a single streak of silver fur on her hindleg, stayed where she was sitting her eyes troubled.

"I have a message from our Warrior Ancestors, SilverClan." she squeaked.

"What? She's talking already? She's only just been born!" Silversplodge meowed, shocked.

"Not only that she's got a message from SilverClan!" Whitepool mewed.

"Danger is coming, but not for many moons," Moonkit squeaked "In the cold month of leaf-bare, 4 kits will be born, and will save us all."

Silversplodge
    Silversplodge

Forbidden ~ A fanfic by Silversplodge Empty Re: Forbidden ~ A fanfic by Silversplodge

Post  Silversplodge Sat Feb 19, 2011 1:02 pm

Chapter 1

"Hi, Whitepool!" Moonkit mewed, as she entered the BlossomClan's medicine cat's den.

"Greetings, Moonkit." Whitepool replied, organising his herbs. "Thanks for coming to visit, but I'm quite busy at the moment."

"I could help you if you like." Moonkit squeaked gazing up at Whitepool.

Whitepool shook his head. "Why don't you go and play with Dawnkit and Stealthkit?"

"No, they're games are boring. I'd much rather help you. You're only organising herbs. How hard can it be?" Moonkit jumped up beside Whitepool and started putting the herbs in groups. "There we go. Borage Leaves, Juniper Berries and Poppy Seeds."

Whitepool stared at the herbs in amazement! There wasn't a single mistake. "I always knew you were a clever one, since the day you were born."

Moonkit stared at Whitepool, a gleam of happiness in her crystal blue eyes.

"When you start your apprenticeship, I'd like you to be my apprentice. If that's okay with you." he mewed.

"Oh, Whitepool, I'd love too! I must go and tell Silversplodge!" Moonkit ran out of the den and headed for the nursery.

Silversplodge was sharing tongue's with a blue-gray queen named, Lilyheart, who was expecting her first litter soon.

"Silversplodge! Guess what happened?!" Moonkit mewed running towards her mother.

"What, little one?" Silverplodge meowed gently, giving Moonkit a lick between the ears.

"Whitepool says he wants me to be his apprentice when I am 6 moons old! I'm going to be a medicine cat!" Moonkit declared.

"Oh, Moonkit, I'm so proud of you!" Silversplodge meowed, proudly. "I always knew you had a special connection with SilverClan, ever since the day you were born, when you delivered us that prophecy from SilverClan."

Moonkit had heard this story many times. She couldn't remember it, but it had spread around the Clan in no time and Warriors admired her even though she was only a kit. Even the Clan Leader, Blossomstar, looked at her with a gleam of pride in her eyes.

Moonkit couldn't wait for her apprenticeship to start, when she could start the life of a medicine cat.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:20 pm