Welcome to the Warrior Cat forums. Here you can chat with friends about the books, fanfics, roleplays, and much much more.

HI Snowtooth! It's Tigerfire!

Tigerfire
    Warrior
    Warrior

HI Snowtooth! It's Tigerfire!

Post  Tigerfire on Sat Jan 23, 2010 11:01 pm

Hi Snowtooth! How are you? I saw The Blind Side today, it was so good and a little emotional, but it was also really funny!! (oh i can only reply to the newbie thing, it won't let me reply to any of the other topics)
    Tigerfire
    Warrior
    Warrior

Re: HI Snowtooth! It's Tigerfire!

Post  Tigerfire on Sat Jan 23, 2010 11:03 pm

Why in the world does my clack say 3:01 AM confused because in Maryland it's 10:03 PM
    DragonTamer (Admin)
    Admin

Post  DragonTamer (Admin) on Sun Jan 24, 2010 2:52 am

Tigerfire wrote:Hi Snowtooth! How are you? I saw The Blind Side today, it was so good and a little emotional, but it was also really funny!! (oh i can only reply to the newbie thing, it won't let me reply to any of the other topics)
    ... it won't? Really? Hm, I wonder why.... sorry, I'm not that good with computers, so I kinda fail.... epically. silent Oh and I haven't seen the Blind Side yet; I want to though.
    Tigerfire
    Warrior
    Warrior

Post  Tigerfire on Sun Jan 24, 2010 12:45 pm

Snowtooth- Admin wrote:
    Tigerfire wrote:Hi Snowtooth! How are you? I saw The Blind Side today, it was so good and a little emotional, but it was also really funny!! (oh i can only reply to the newbie thing, it won't let me reply to any of the other topics)
    ... it won't? Really? Hm, I wonder why.... sorry, I'm not that good with computers, so I kinda fail.... epically. silent Oh and I haven't seen the Blind Side yet; I want to though.
    o that's ok i'm not great with computers either.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Oct 23, 2017 1:58 am