Cats of the Clans: a Warrior Cat Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Warrior Cat forums. Here you can chat with friends about the books, fanfics, roleplays, and much much more.

4 posters

Ghostclan~ Fallclan's mysterious neighbor

Tigerfire
    Tigerfire
    Warrior
    Warrior

Ghostclan~ Fallclan's mysterious neighbor - Page 2 Empty Re: Ghostclan~ Fallclan's mysterious neighbor

Post  Tigerfire Fri Mar 05, 2010 6:29 pm

(Trust me, it won't be that scary....I mean if you have wisdom teeth..I still have 3, but they're hopefully going to ac as molers)

Shadowstar yowled, "Heatherpool no!" She rushed to her medicine cat. "Mousebrain, leave this to the warriors..." Shadowstar was afraid that her medicine cat was dying...
    Heatherpool
    Heatherpool
    Warrior
    Warrior

Ghostclan~ Fallclan's mysterious neighbor - Page 2 Empty Re: Ghostclan~ Fallclan's mysterious neighbor

Post  Heatherpool Fri Mar 05, 2010 6:39 pm

Flamepelt hissed and sunk his teeth into the bear's neck. The bear went limp and died. He spat out a clump of fur.
    Tigerfire
    Tigerfire
    Warrior
    Warrior

Post  Tigerfire Fri Mar 05, 2010 6:42 pm

"Flamepelt! Get some cobwebs, we need to stop this bleeding!" Shadowstar hissed.
    Heatherpool
    Heatherpool
    Warrior
    Warrior

Post  Heatherpool Fri Mar 05, 2010 6:52 pm

Heatherpool's shoulder stung. "It was a sign," she breathed.

Flamepelt quickly spotted cobwebs and brought them over to Shadowstar.
    Tigerfire
    Tigerfire
    Warrior
    Warrior

Post  Tigerfire Fri Mar 05, 2010 6:57 pm

As Shadowstar took the cobwebs from Flamepelt she said, "What do you mean?" She applied them to Heatherpool's shoulder.
    Heatherpool
    Heatherpool
    Warrior
    Warrior

Post  Heatherpool Fri Mar 05, 2010 7:04 pm

"Like the bear, the Clans will be soaked in blood." (heh hows that? took me like three days to make that up)
    Tigerfire
    Tigerfire
    Warrior
    Warrior

Post  Tigerfire Fri Mar 05, 2010 7:05 pm

"What!? How!? Why!?" Shadowstar asked quickly.
    Heatherpool
    Heatherpool
    Warrior
    Warrior

Post  Heatherpool Fri Mar 05, 2010 7:17 pm

Heatherpool remained silent. She couldn't answer the questions. It was too early to tell. Her pain was going away from the bear's slashing.

Flamepelt heard noises in the bushes. His neck fur rose and darted toward the them. He saw a FallClan apprentice pinned to the ground by a warrior. His lips pulled in a snarl.
    Tigerfire
    Tigerfire
    Warrior
    Warrior

Post  Tigerfire Fri Mar 05, 2010 7:32 pm

( Sad No A girl who was on the forums died yesterday because of blood cancer...Poor Mogwai...Though i never knew her)

Shadowstar looked up and snarled, "What are you doing here?" She unsheathed her claws.
    Heatherpool
    Heatherpool
    Warrior
    Warrior

Post  Heatherpool Fri Mar 05, 2010 7:53 pm

( Shocked Shocked on the warrior cats forum??)

Heatherpool lifted her head. She saw the cats, looking startled.

Flamepelt hissed. If these cats attacked, he was prepared to defend his leader and sister.
    Tigerfire
    Tigerfire
    Warrior
    Warrior

Post  Tigerfire Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:39 pm

(Yeah, warrior cats forum, her username was Mogwai...She was only 12!)

Shadowstar went to Flamepelt's side and said, "What are your names, and what are you doing here?" She said dangerously.

"My name is Tigerfire...This is my apprentice," She looked at Blazepaw, trying to tell her to introduce herself to the cats.
    Heatherpool
    Heatherpool
    Warrior
    Warrior

Post  Heatherpool Fri Mar 05, 2010 11:54 pm

Heatherpool tried to stand up but then slunk back to the ground.

Flamepelt stared at the black she-cat. She stood up and then said,"Hi, I'm Blazepaw! Are you really GhostClan cats?"
    Tigerfire
    Tigerfire
    Warrior
    Warrior

Post  Tigerfire Sat Mar 06, 2010 1:08 pm

Shadowstar continued to glare at the Fallclan cats.

Tigerfire glared at Blazepaw, warning her to stop talking. "I'm sorry about my apprentice Shadowstar." Tigerfire put emphises on Shadowstar to tell Blazepaw that she was their leader.

"Well, you better be," Shadowstar growled.
    Heatherpool
    Heatherpool
    Warrior
    Warrior

Post  Heatherpool Sat Mar 06, 2010 6:51 pm

Flamepelt stared hard at the black she-cat. Blazepaw flattened her ears, but said nothing more.
    Tigerfire
    Tigerfire
    Warrior
    Warrior

Post  Tigerfire Sat Mar 06, 2010 9:53 pm

Shadowstar growled, "Leave us, and never come back...If you do, I will tell my patrols to attack you."
    Heatherpool
    Heatherpool
    Warrior
    Warrior

Post  Heatherpool Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:13 pm

Heatherpool glanced at the blood-soaked cobwebs and thought about the prophesy. Like the bear, the Clans will be soaked in blood. She could still remeber the little voice that said the words.

Flamepelt let his fur lay flat. He stepped back and let Shadowstar finish with the FallClan cats. He glanced back at Heatherpool lying on the ground.
    Tigerfire
    Tigerfire
    Warrior
    Warrior

Post  Tigerfire Sun Mar 07, 2010 5:02 pm

"I am sorry Shadowstar," Tigerfire said. She gestured her apprentice to follow her, back to their territory.

Stupid Fallclan cats! Shadowstar thought. She turned her attention back to Heatherpool again.
    Heatherpool
    Heatherpool
    Warrior
    Warrior

Post  Heatherpool Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:52 pm

Heatherpool clumsyly got up to her feet. She was still a little shaky, but she could walk back to camp.

Flamepelt quickly headed over to Heatherpool. "Lean on me, we will go back to camp." Heatherpool nodded but said nothing.
    Tigerfire
    Tigerfire
    Warrior
    Warrior

Post  Tigerfire Sun Mar 07, 2010 11:57 pm

Shadowstar headed back to camp with her warrior and her medicine cat.
    Heatherpool
    Heatherpool
    Warrior
    Warrior

Post  Heatherpool Mon Mar 08, 2010 6:15 pm

As Flamepelt entered the camp, he heard scared mews coming from the clan. He glanced at Shadowstar, then back at Heatherpool, who was staring blankly ahead.
    Tigerfire
    Tigerfire
    Warrior
    Warrior

Post  Tigerfire Mon Mar 08, 2010 8:26 pm

Shadowstar called a clan meeting and jumped onto the Highrock. "My guess is that you all have heard about what has just happened. if not, then i'll tell you now, Flamepelt, Heatherpool and I were attacked by a bear. But no worries," she added looking at the faces of her clanmates, "We killed it. And Heatherpool has a prophecy...Heatherpool?" Shadowstar turned to her medicine cat.
    Heatherpool
    Heatherpool
    Warrior
    Warrior

Post  Heatherpool Mon Mar 08, 2010 11:04 pm

Heatherpool looked up and nodded. "All I will say is be cautious." Please get my message! I don't want the whole clan to know!
    Tigerfire
    Tigerfire
    Warrior
    Warrior

Post  Tigerfire Mon Mar 08, 2010 11:32 pm

Shadowstar nodded. "Yes, be very cautious...From now on patrols will be in groups of 5 or 6. This meeting is over." Shadowstar jumped down from the rock and went to her den.
    Heatherpool
    Heatherpool
    Warrior
    Warrior

Post  Heatherpool Tue Mar 09, 2010 6:09 pm

Flamepelt sighed. He escourted his sister back to her den. "If you need any help, just call," he said. Heatherpool nodded and then he padded out of the den. Hopefully I can get some rest before another patrol...
    Tigerfire
    Tigerfire
    Warrior
    Warrior

Post  Tigerfire Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:58 pm

Shadowstar curled up in her den, having her deputy organise the patrols.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 1:37 pm