Cats of the Clans: a Warrior Cat Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Warrior Cat forums. Here you can chat with friends about the books, fanfics, roleplays, and much much more.

5 posters

FallClan-- resting beneath the natural beauty of the mystic waterfalls above us. AKA da ADMIN's clan!

Heatherpool
    Heatherpool
    Warrior
    Warrior

FallClan-- resting beneath the natural beauty of the mystic waterfalls above us. AKA da ADMIN's clan! - Page 5 Empty Re: FallClan-- resting beneath the natural beauty of the mystic waterfalls above us. AKA da ADMIN's clan!

Post  Heatherpool Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:48 pm

Blazepaw shrugged,"I HAVE NO IDEAAA! they said something about twolegs and stuff, but i wasnt listening."
    Tigerfire
    Tigerfire
    Warrior
    Warrior

FallClan-- resting beneath the natural beauty of the mystic waterfalls above us. AKA da ADMIN's clan! - Page 5 Empty Re: FallClan-- resting beneath the natural beauty of the mystic waterfalls above us. AKA da ADMIN's clan!

Post  Tigerfire Tue Mar 23, 2010 4:34 pm

"Stop yowling," he said. "And try to pay attention to things like this in the future...." He stopped talking when he saw the cats enter. "Welcome, I supose you are the new clan?"
    Heatherpool
    Heatherpool
    Warrior
    Warrior

Post  Heatherpool Tue Mar 23, 2010 5:09 pm

Blazepaw watched the cats walk into their camp. If they try to do anything, I'll be ready. Blazepaw unsleathed her claws...
    Blackfire
    Blackfire

Post  Blackfire Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:31 pm

Name: Leopardclaw
    Pelt: Golden tabby fur
    Eyes: Amber
    Heatherpool
    Heatherpool
    Warrior
    Warrior

Post  Heatherpool Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:37 pm

(hah this one too)
    Blackfire
    Blackfire

Post  Blackfire Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:50 pm

(hah yeah)

Leopardclaw looked over at the strange group of cats. Who are they? And what do they want?
    Heatherpool
    Heatherpool
    Warrior
    Warrior

Post  Heatherpool Wed Mar 24, 2010 5:47 pm

Blazepaw watched the cats talk to Stormstar.
    Tigerfire
    Tigerfire
    Warrior
    Warrior

Post  Tigerfire Thu Apr 01, 2010 7:57 pm

"...Well welcome to the forest." Stormstar finished. He watched the group of cats walk out of camp.
    Blackfire
    Blackfire

Post  Blackfire Fri Apr 02, 2010 2:51 pm

Leopardclaw watched the cats walk out of the camp. They better not start causing trouble
    Heatherpool
    Heatherpool
    Warrior
    Warrior

Post  Heatherpool Fri Apr 02, 2010 3:02 pm

Blazepaw sat up when the HeatherClan cats left. "I wonder where they're territory is?" she said outloud.
    Tigerfire
    Tigerfire
    Warrior
    Warrior

Post  Tigerfire Tue Apr 06, 2010 7:35 pm

Stormstar thought about what Blazepaw said. "leopardclaw, Blazepaw, and Tigerfire I want you to find their territory and mark it. When you come back, make sure to tell me where it is."
    Blackfire
    Blackfire

Post  Blackfire Sat Apr 10, 2010 1:10 am

Leopardclaw nodded. He felt excited to be able to find out more about HeatherClan.
    maple

Location : I live at(we interupt this program with an important message"ooooooooo""

Post  maple Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:10 pm

Name:rustpaw
    Appearance:orangish with brown eyes
    Mentor(if app.):sunbreeze
    Mate/Kits:none
    Other:none

Last edited by maple on Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:11 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot something)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:28 pm